About B Strong Ride
– BCH Center for Integrative Care patient
When: Saturday August 10, 2013
Where: Start-Finish: Celestial Seasonings, Boulder, Colorado
- Mountain Loop - 69 mile - 7:30 a.m. start time
- Countryside Loop - 24 mile - 9:30 a.m. start time
- Mini B - 1 mile - 12:30 p.m. start time
Benefits: Boulder Community Hospital Integrative Cancer Care and the George Karl Foundation
B Strong is for:
- Cyclists of all ages and abilities and
- Not just cyclists. B Strong is a family event with outstanding food and entertainment throughout the day. During and after the ride, Celestial Seasonings will be open for tours and tastings. There are also two great museums within a mile: Leanin' Tree Museum of Western Art and, Shelby American Collection.
Entry Fees (no fundraising requirement)
Adults: (69 or 24 mile route): $95.
Team registration (4 or more riders) - $80 per person!
Under 18: (accompanied by a riding adult) and Students: (69 or 24 mile route): $55 registration fee. No fundraising requirement.
Mini B: Riders 10 & under. $10 registration fee. Mini B riders must be accompanied by an adult on site. (The adult need not be registered to ride.)
Participants receive: Fully-supported route option of their choice, B Strong t-shirt and post-ride celebration with food, drink and live musical entertainment.
Funds raised by B Strong Ride support the cancer community, supporting Integrative Cancer Care at Boulder Community Hospital and the George Karl Foundation. Perhaps incentive enough, but as a thank you to riders raising funds, we provide the following incentives:
$250 – Pre-Ride Reception with Coach George Karl. Invitation to special reception Friday August 9, including food and drinks.
$500 - Top quality cycling jersey with outstanding B Strong Ride graphics
$1,000 – Fleece Jacket embroidered with full-color B Strong Ride logo
$2,500 – Choice of signed jersey OR shoes from your choice of Denver Nuggets Player!
Special incentive for top fundraiser: Round of Golf for you and 2 guests with Coach George Karl.
And to get you going early on, for the Top Fundraiser as of July 10, 2013 we’ll arrange an On Course Car Ride with Champion Systems team for a stage of the 2013 USA Pro Challenge race, plus a Champion Systems team jersey signed by the team!
We also encourage teams to fundraise together – both corporate sponsors and individuals teaming up to ride and raise funds in someone’s honor. Team Incentives:
- 1st Place: Team lunch with Coach George Karl
- 2nd Place: Team Ride with Pro Rider, Craig Lewis, plus a Champion Systems Team jersey signed by Craig